Sunday, May 19, 2013

         Hey everyone, I am super excited for Summer Dance this year! It should be a lot of fun, and I'm so excited to teach the girls their new dances! Last summer was so much fun, and I'm looking forward to another great summer dance! Practices begin June 20th and will end around the second week of August. Practices are at my house on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, depending on your daughters age. The time that your daughter will come depends on their age group. On the Summer Dance paper that I handed out is the list of times, and days. I've posted those papers as well. If you have any questions, feel free to text, call, or e-mail me! You can e-mail, or hand your registration form into me. Please have the form, and the fee turned into me as soon as you can, so I can make sure I know how many girls will be coming. Thanks! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment